12.3.06

Absolute Garbage

GenerationNext99
Hey. Hazim here...again. Now I'm a big fan of Garbage and I think Shirley (the lead singer) really rocks. Like Debby Harry, but with red hair. Anyways, despite rumors that the band might be breaking up, they are only taking a break right now. But on May 28, Garbage will release a greatest hits album called Absolute Garbage, a B-sides album, and a live DVD. My heart just beat a little faster after typing that. I know there will prolly be some extra tracks on the greatest hits album, but here's a list of their singles.
VowSubhumanOnlyHappyWhenItRainsQueerStupidGirlMilk#1CrushPushItIThinkI'mParanoid
SpecialTheTrickIsToKeepBreathingWhenIGrowUpYouLookSoFineTheWorldIsNotEnough
AndrogonyCherryLipsBreakingUpTheGirlShutYourMouthWhyDoYouLoveMe
BleedLikeMeSexIsNotTheEnemyRunBabyRun
I am so stoked for this. Ten years. Four albums. A shitload of awesome songs. I can't wait. I need to go to the bathroom. haha. Hazim. Out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»