17.2.06

Vision Valley. The Vines Return


The Vines Suck At Playing Hide N Seek
GenerationNext99
Hey. Hazim here...again. Anyways, one of my fave bands is The Vines. I like 'em better than Jet. According to their site, they're officially finished with their new album entitled Vision Valley. Their last album, although it was bit of a dissapointment did produce one awesome single-Ride. Love that song. If u don't have it on your Ipod, then you're messed up! hahaha. Two of their songs (whether they're singles or not ) are apparently already getting attention in Australia, where they recorded it. They are "Don't Listen To The Radio" and "Gross Out". Weird titles, but hey, it's The Vines we're talking about. I'm hoping Vision Valley is a better CD than Vision Valley. I think you can listen to it at XFM. Anyways, I just came back from a Franz Ferdinand concert! HOT! HOT! It didn't matter that the guy next to me was sweating like a pig. It didn't matter that some really lucky peeps got to go and meet them backstage. It didn't matter I wasn't in the front row. Franz Ferdinand was AWESOME! My booty was on fire shaking to their songs! Hazim. Out. BTW, you can listen to the two new songs on their official site or just click on the highlighted song titles above. Enjoy. (I dunno if the links work. Just try it)

No comments: