14.2.06

Thirty Seconds To Mars


Relax Ladies...That's A Baseball Bat
GenerationNext99
Hey. Hazim here...again. Here's an interesting fact-Jared Leto has his own band. 'Gasp". Apparently, I did not know that before, but apparently they're good cos they've been touring for eight months and they've opened for mall goth band My Chemical Romance and one of my personal faves Audioslave. Starting Mrach 4th, the band called Thirty Seconds To Mars will go on their official tour called "Forever Night, Never Day". If I were to compare their sound to something, I'd say Jared Leto is like Brandon Boyd of Incubus. It's not that bad, but it doesn't stand out, so I really don't expect indie kids to pick up on them right away, but for Jared Leto lovers out there (which I'm sure there are -boys or girl), I'm sure his band's songs will sound like a slice from heaven.
Well, the band already released a self-titled debut back in 2002, but their new release A Beautiful Lie is garnering lotsa attention from their single Attack. Their second single called The Kill (Bury Me) is gonna do well too from the looks of it. Prolly a million girls gonna drag their BF's to the show. It's Valentines season! I've got to go now, so like whatever. Have a nice Valentine's Day and may it be as commercially entertaining as it is romantic. hahaha. Hazim. Out.

No comments: