19.1.06

Why The Hell Is Britney Still Married?



GenerationNext99
One of life's great mysteries. Why the hell is Britney still married?
I mean, what does she see in Kevin that the rest of the 7.9 Billion people in the world don't? After her quickie marriage "oh-it-was-just-for-fun" moment with that other guy, I thought she'd relax be4 rushing into anything major like marriage again. I heard she wants more babies. She could name them "Mistake Number Two", "Mistake Number Three", and ....you know the rest.
The latest news is that Britney is "dabbling" in Hinduism. First Kaballah, then this! It's like she's walking around snorting invisible coke or something. She's high on something. Is it too much lovin' from her hubby Kevin? Last I heard Kevin's busy partyin' and promoting his "single". So, umm, what do u guys think of him? i think the answer would be unanimous or close. Britney's turning into a mess. I actually think she came out with some awesome songs like "Toxic" and "Baby One More Time" and "I'm A Slave 4 U". She could have gone on to be a white Donna Summers for the new millenium or something, but she's stuck in a rut.

How many more years, days, hours, or minutes do you think they'll last? If they do break up, it won't be much of a surprise. People will just yawn and say "Oh, I knew it was gonna happen sooner or later". I think Britney should, in U2's words ...Pull Herself Together, She Got Stuck In A Moment That She Can't Get Out Of
The other day, i took a whiff of Curious cos, I was, umm...curious. It smelled OK, but I wouldn't get for any girl unless she absolutely begged me 4 it on her knees (and I'd do that out of sympathy).

Britney has many dogs, and Kevin's one of them. He's just not as tight a leash as the others. She's the queen bee of thrashy behavior beside Courtney Love. I'd call Paris Hilton one if she didn't have such a fat-ass fortune of over 100 million. I have a friend named Kaarthik who's a big britney fan. I've been trying to convert him...it's impossible. It's like as many as there are Britney fans out there, there's as many haters times a dozen bashing hewr on blogs, groups, chat rooms, and in the school caffeteria.

Visit this site if u want to know why psychologists who read tabloids are losing faith in the effectiveness of their practice.
http://www.kevinfederline.com/home.php

Potential don't mean shit if U don't want to get better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BRITNEY SUX. AINT GOT NO TALENT. CANT SING TO SAVE HER LIFE.