21.1.06

Unfaithful


GenerationNext99
Hey. Hazim here...again. Now I've got a question. What makes a person cheat in a relationship? If somebody read this, they might roll their eyes or whatever. Now I've got lyrics to a song that might explain.

And the more they talk about us,
The less I feel like sharing,
Our photos are collecting dust,
And the world's too much for me to carry,

And the lights are dimming slowly,
But I know what's gonna follow,
And you look, but you can't see,
That we're not even that close,

I'm not gonna swing on a fantasy,
On you and me,
And a perfect relationship someday,

Too much to give,
And what I've got isn't unlimited,
Nowhere to go,
But behind your back,
I'm sorry I'm unfaithful,
Sorry I'm unfaithful,

And the more time kills between us,
The harder it is to be around you,
Cos you're acting like faults don't ever happen,
But you know that it's not true,

I'm not gonna stick it through,
Me and you,
Are you gonna be okay,

Chorus

Fake a smile,
For a while,
Til you find out what it's really about,
Truth don't hide,
And I'm not satisfied,
And there isn't really any doubt,

Chorus

Yes, I'm loving behind your back,
Are you gonna be okay,

Mystery solved. I think the song explains it. People don't have to have ADD to be too bored to continue on with a relationship. hahaha. This is kind of dreary. bleak. depressing. Any other synonyms? My friends have been cheated on. Hey, at least they cheated before u got married. Right?

No comments: