22.1.06

Singing In The Rain


GenerationNext99
Hey. Hazim here...again. Couldn't play badminton today cos of 2 reasons. The rain was falling down like crazy and just as I was out on the porch, I saw a dead stray cat. Gross! The flies were all over. I had to rush 2 get it buried be4 the rain fell cos then it would stink really bad...u know dead carcassas and rain. Yeah, that kind of smell. The whole neighborhood would be plugging their noses. I'm guessing the cat must have been hit by a car or something and limped over to my house. It was sick. The rain thankfully fell after I buried the cat (I woulda liked 2 send the dead cat 2 some house I don't really like, but I'm nice.hahaha). And it fell down hard.
My parents r in Philipines and I haven't partied yet. Bummer. I think I'll see if I can go 2 Singapore tomorrow. My friend invited me. He's Australian. He's friends with my ex-girlfirend's brother. I hate drama. You know the kind where all you're addicted to the drama-love, passion, sex, morality. Perfect 4 Today's TV generation (nothing shocks us anymore). That just sounded like something from a soap opera. Days of Our Loves. "Hello. I'm have a problem. I'm dating my boss's son's brother whose ex is my sister's best friend's aunt who goes 2 the same hairstylist as my cheating step aunt and my father's other wife." That kind of thing.
Anyways, the rainy season is on now. I was walking through the rain today holding an umbrella, but I was already soaked. I was asking myself "Anybody wanna have a wet t-shirt contest?" hahaha. My friend's participating in a program called the Back To Acheh program. It's 4 people who wanna help out the Boxing Day Tsunami victims in Indonesia. I know a friend who lost a relative. I think it was an aunt cos his heritage is Javanese or something. I was planning on visiting him today, but the rain stopped me.
Rain's refreshing. Too much. Not. Here's a lyric from Rachael Yamagata bout the rain.
The Rain Is Like An Orchestra To Me...
Today, I met a transvestite. I thought she looked hot until she opened her mouth. That was one deep voice. I looked at her/him funny and she/he looked back and looked offended. I have nothing against them, I was just taken aback. Besides, I know some girly boys too, and they're friends of mine (though sometimes when they get too girly, it gets on my nerves).
Human nature makes us complain when it's pouring heavy rain outside and we wanna do something else. It also makes us grumble when it's so damn hot u can't go outside without melting the rubber on your sneakers. I'm a huge music lover, but when it's raining. I like it quiet. isn't that creepy? Isn't that deep? Don't wanna get too sensitive now...but despite manly pride and whatever things, I insist that the rain's like free therapy unless ofcourse u live in a flooded area. Those affected by hurricanes and tsunamis can have a new appreciation 4 their lives. Maybe more people will know what counts more. I'm getting preachy here. I can't help it! I'm in the mood. I'll stop now before I pledge to world peace. Here's a link 2 songs about rain. dunno who'd actually be interested in it, but hey, the other day I found a blog all about how to plant tulips, soooo...I rest my case.
http://www.lacarte.org/songs/rain/

No comments: