13.8.08

did the jonas brothers make a good album? or is Blender crazy?

Yep. I Just Posted A Picture Of The Jonas Brothers On My Blog. Shoot Me
hazim and the new asymptotes
hey. hazim here...again. I really don't get the Jonas Brothers cus I think only one is a heartthrob who should have a good stint as solo artist in the future, but to think that they could have so many hits in so little time, winning out over Miley on the charts and whatnot. Well, apparently, Blender magazine loves their latest release A Little Bit Longer so much they awarded four stars. I'm not one to be influenced by reviews, but this has piqued my interest...kinda...maybe...yeah. Check it out in the link below or listen to their latest single "Tonight" and gauge. I can't. Figure. It Out. "Burning Up" was banal. "When You Look Me In The Eyes" was painful. And their tight fittingclothes post a question mark on their sexuality (sure to put off hormone induced teenage girls should they find out Nick, Joe and the other guy like it man to man). Whatever the case may be, Blender, the magazine I heart and love has endorsed the Jonas Brothers. Shudder. Maybe I'll just check the album out and see...eek. I'm scared. Hazim. Out.

Source: Blender


No comments: