20.8.08

losing my religion...my phone

hazim and the new asymptotes
hey. hazim here...again. Sorting through what has happened since the last time I posted, there's only one thing I remember. My phone got stolen. True, it was just an X-Plore PDA phone 2004 model, but it looked smart enough to come across as something that could be pawned for a considerable amount. It was flashy, but the functions kinda sucked. Despite that, I still really liked it. And the fact that it was stolen from my own apartment was what made it worse. Errrmm, sorry...I mean, MAKES, it worse. I'm still grieving about it. I expect it to be at least a year before I fully recover from the shock. Then I have to deal with the anger phase, and then the regret phase. I left it charging in the living room while I was in the bedroom and some desperate bastard sneaked in and unplugged it from the charger and whisked off with it. Kinda stupid he didn't take the charger since an X Plore PDA phone's battery life is about as extensive as Danny DeVito is tall. Usually, I have to recharge every single day. Most of the time, it's a common thing for me to lose things and misplace them everywhere. My roommates are used to it by now, but this time, I am a billion percent sure that someone stole it from me while I was in the bathroom reading.
But yeah, the phone's gone. Stolen. So, excuse me, while I go to the temple, mosque, and church to pray unspeakable things for the bastard who stole it. I'm not used to something other than my privates vibrating in my pants once every five minutes. Withdrawal. It's gonna suck. No phone is no life. Hazim. Out.

No comments: