10.8.08

hazim's top 4 favorite music videos, like, EVAH!

hazim and the new asymptotes
hey.hazim here...again. Does anybody care about the MTV Video Music Awards? It's not really credible anymore and it's been this way even before the mess that was last year's ceremony with footage of singing in hotels and Britney's disastrous performance. Okay, it was pretty hot to see Madonna and Britney share tongue a few years back. But now, it's just a sad excuse for teens to turn on the telly. Anyways, nominations are under way for this year's round of sadness. And while I won't care much for the actual nominees, here are four videos that in my opinion should have won in their respective years. Bjork's for being just plain cute with the cat and David Hasselhoff's for making me snort grape soda up my nose while watching it. Oh, and I'll throw in The Bird and The Bee's "Polite Dance Song" because seeing an old disgusting looking man try to dance was amusing and makes me glad my sperm is still fertile. And Katy Perry's "U R So Gay" because of the proper use of Barbies. That one is still eligible though. Hazim. Out.

Bjork-Triumph Of The Heart



David Hasselhoff-Hooked On A feeling



The Bird and The Bee-Polite Dance Song



Katy Perry-Ur So Gay


No comments: