6.8.08

my friend's sad little birthday party

hazim and the new asymptotes
hey. hazim here...again. It's nighttime right now, and I just got back from something really weird. My friend. She has lots of friends. But it was her birthday today, and not a lot of people seemed to notice. Her boyfriend had asked me to cook a beef dip thingy which is about the only thing I can cook without setting the kitchen on fire. It was wrapped up nice and snug in Indian Chapatti bread. I thought I was cooking for 20 people, but when I brought the food from my college apartment, I found only 6, plus 2 cats. It was sad. Other friends had completely forgotten or were out shopping in the city. Fufufufu. I don't want friends to be like that towards ME. Forget my birthday and all. Anyways, although little, as in the number of shower-uppers, it was still nice to joke and eat and eat and eat and eat and...yeah. I'm full. But now that I think of it. These kinds of things can always be used as a way to find out who your real friends are. Right? Hazim. Out.

No comments: