22.8.08

fever to tell. top 3 "fevers" in music!

hazim and the new asymptotes
hey. hazim here...again. God must hate my guts. After having my phone stolen by an unknown bastard, I now have been stuck with a high fever for three days now, and still counting. I feel hungry and thirsty all the time, but when I DO eat, I feel like throwing up and I don't finish my food. Sucks. But these three songs don't though. First off is Yeah Yeah Yeahs' "Maps" off their famous Fever To Tell. Then, there's Kylie Minogue's "Fever" off her famous Fever album (ya know...the one with the Na Na Na Na...single). And lastly, there's the band Dengue Fever with "Seeing Hands" because ya know...they've got fever in their name. And the band is cool. So while I'm trying to get through this annoyingly annoying fever of mine, I'll be listening to these. Especially the Kylie Minogue one. Yups. Yups. Enjoy. Hazim. Out.

Dengue Fever-Seeing Hands

Kylie Minogue-Fever

Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Maps

No comments: